The Robbers oil - Ya know, what do you call someone who steals "___ oil" :)

Have you ever been looking for one of those recipes everywhere instead of just breaking down and buying the Essential oil blend because you KNOW you have all the ingredients in your stash, you just do not know at what proportion to mix it up? That is the dilemma I have been facing in search of "the secret blend". There is just something about my personality that just will not allow me to give up so easily in search of this "wonder" essential oil blend! I HAVE got to have it! Then suddenly the other night a wonderful thing happened, I stumbled upon this awesome blog and there it was ~ I almost heard angels singing "Halleluluuhaaaa" In ear piercing soprano  :)  Ok that is a little dramatic, but I did hit the jackpot and let's face it ladies, if it is a jackpot in our mind... THAT is all that matters.... (and my husband said amen lol). The best part about this blog is that Jill at the prairie homestead has such a fabulous sense of humor and her writing skills are great!
She is of a kindred spirit, one who cherishes the home made over the store bought, the recycled life over the new every 2.... I could do no justice in sharing this recipe with you as she has already done it so eloquently. So please go and follow this link, Visit Jill at the prairie homestead!I promise you there is a great recipe for a blend of essential oils that is a must have. She even goes into detail as to how the "original" name for the oil came about. We both are being careful not to use the "name" as it has a copyright on it ~ apparently because she got into trouble for using it on her original post and had to rename it. I will tell you that the recipe is A W E S O M E!!! It absolutely smells wonderful and the healing properties are unbelievable!!
Enjoy the post, and check out some of her other posts she has a lot of good material there. Say hi for me! If you do not already know what this blend is, once you get there and figure it out, research it, YOU will be amazed that you have managed to live so long with out it!
#essential oils #homemade recipes #frugal living

Comments

Popular Posts