DIY Hair Conditioner - Extra nourishing

 I have set out to create a conditioner that will rinse clean, condition deeply and leave my hair feeling soft and silky without being weighted down. My ideal conditioner can be rinsed out or used as a leave in. Over the years I have experimented with using just Apple Cider Vinegar and Water. A very good rinse that leaves your hair feeling amazing. BUT you have to deal with the vinegar smell and that is not something girls are going to deal with, trust me I have tried - Just being honest! I have also used a mix of oils and Essential oils for hot oil treatments.

In our family, we have a LOT of teen age girls and that means a constant supply of hair products that are  needed. My hair has always been a perfect Test surface for hair products, it is Super Long, thick and can get unruly if not treated right!. Just like the soaps and lotions that I have been making for years - I also want my hair care products to be made with all natural ingredients that are vitamin rich and infused with essential oils. Whether I am putting products on my skin or in my hair, I want them to be just as nourishing as the food I put into my body. 

Over the last several months I have opened back up my research on what works with what hair types,  Olive & Almond oil has always been a good choice for all hair types and they rinse really clean. I have used both in my Homemade shampoos and it and leaves a shine to my hair. 

I have settled on what I consider to be a great blend of oils, specifically blended for their natural ability to penetrate and coat each hair shaft while infusing it with the necessary nutrients to give a full body, soft and silky finish - leaving it soft, manageable and easy to comb even when wet! 

 Keep an eye out in our store  - we will be adding this to our signature line of products available for purchase as well as DIY kits with instructions so you can make this at home!  Yes, that is almost a half gallon that I made :) 

#diyconditioner #dryhairrepair #hairconditioner #yesyoucan #frugalkitchens #sustainableliving #allnaturalhaircare #becauseyouareworthit

Comments

Popular Posts